Ultrasonic Holography is a powerful NDT method for Production inspection of metal bonded parts for turbine aircraft engines and medical implant devices.
- Easy To Use
Programmable for easy operator setup and use.
- Save Time
Optimizes inspection time. Save and Recall multiple part test setups.
- Powerful Image Processing
Mega Pixel Camera w/Laser Zoom
- Full Automatic Production Testing
- Mega Pixel Camera w/Laser Zoom
- Test Modes: Manual, Automatic & R&D
- Adjustable Fixture to fit all
abradable shrouds, felt metal rings
and seals also ring sections
- Zero Maintenance, 15,000 hr.
- Solid-State 150mw Laser
- Easy part set-up
- Image analysis tools
- Windows Operation
- LAN and Bar-Code optional
- Honeycomb Seal NDI Capability
- RTM Composites NDI Capability
- Designed and built in the USA
Materials / Applications
- Felt Metal Abradable Rings
- Honeycomb Seal Rings
- Plasma Sprayed Abradable Seals
- Abradable Shroud Rings & Seals
- RTM Composites
- Vane Clusters
Meets Industry Standards i.e.:
The DH-8000 meets Pratt & Whitney Aircraft Specification BTM-11 Holography.
As an example, has inspected both F100 and JT9-D engine components and F117 RTM compressor stators.
Disbonds appear dark in these Ultrasonic Holography results on a orthopedic Implant devices.
Shearography in Action
Shearography detects: Delaminations, Disbonds, Impact damage, Repair defects, Porosity, Cracks ,Fiber waves or wrinkles