Ultrasonic Holography is a powerful NDT method for production inspection of metal bonded parts for turbine aircraft engines and medical implant devices.
Easy To Use
Programmable for easy operator setup and use.
Optimizes inspection time. Save and recall multiple part test setups.
Powerful Image Processing
Mega Pixel Camera w/Laser Zoom
VIEWS AND CONFIGURATIONS
Click to Expand Photos
- Full Automatic Production Testing
- Mega Pixel Camera w/Laser Zoom
- Test Modes: Manual, Automatic & R&D
- Adjustable Fixture to fit all
abradable shrouds, felt metal rings
and seals also ring sections
- Zero Maintenance, 15,000 hr.
- Solid-State 150mw Laser
- Easy part set-up
- Image analysis tools
- Windows Operation
- LAN and Bar-Code optional
- Honeycomb Seal NDI Capability
- RTM Composites NDI Capability
- Designed and built in the USA
Materials / Applications
- Felt Metal Abradable Rings
- Honeycomb Seal Rings
- Plasma Sprayed Abradable Seals
- Abradable Shroud Rings & Seals
- RTM Composites
- Vane Clusters
Meets Industry Standards i.e.:
The DH-8000 meets Pratt & Whitney Aircraft Specification BTM-11 Holography.
As an example, has inspected both F100 and JT9-D engine components and F117 RTM compressor stators.
Disbonds appear dark in these Ultrasonic Holography results on a orthopedic Implant devices.
SHEAROGRAPHY IN ACTION
OUR FULL LINE OF SHEAROGRAPHY NDT SYSTEMS
Shearography can be applied to many applications, if we don’t have a system that works for you, we can custom build one that will.